Pictionary Word Generator
How-to play Pictionary – the basics.
You'll need: a pencil, some paper, a timer, and at least four players.
Divide into teams (at least two). Each team take turns generating a random pictionary word. One player on the team draws while the other(s) guess what is being drawn. If the correct word is guessed within the time limit, a point is awarded to that team. Teams alternate drawing until a winner is found. While drawing, the drawer cannot speak, make gestures outside of the drawing, or draw any numbers/letters.
Some pictionary gameplay suggestions:
- Give each team 1 minute to guess; shorten or extend this time depending on players' skill level.
- Award one point per correct answer and play until one team reaches 10 points; change this point total as you wish prior to the start of the game.
- Teams must win by two points and if this point of "overtime" is reached reduce the time given to guess.
- Roll dice (try our virtual dice) before this round. The face of the die determines the points awarded for this round. Remember to change the winning amount of points as needed.
- To increase the difficulty and variety, use our random word generator.
Please contact us with any suggestions for rules or additional words!